Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let's BE STRONG!

Dedicated to me & all my beloved siblings...




"All I know is just you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight"



"So I won't give up, no I won't break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong"



"All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
Took this moment to my dreams"




"It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes"



"Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen ikhlas anda, saya doakan anda semakin bahagia:-)

 

*Nia Sweet Home* © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby II: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof